For my own purposes, to keep my shit straight. I'm keeping a list of PCs, NPCs I've named and you've named, and places here. If I'm missing something (and I probably am), just post a reply and let me know. Cast of PCs:Marlene
- Max BrustkernGritch
- Brendan ConwayJune
- Brendan ConwayUncle Lars
- Michael LoyDi
- Michael LoyNavarre
- Charlton WilburSpector
- Christopher WeeksSketch
- Trevis MartinNPCs named:Uncle's family:
James - Dead.
Molly - his old pup. Rough Riders:Kirk's Platoon:
Exit Royal's Squad:
Avocado JonesShag's Squad:
Gettys - Fleece's Second - Injured. Threader's Squad:
Barker - also runs a canteen.
Cedar - Mo's Second.
Violetta - Captured. Staff
Princy - assistant to Uncle
Daff - Machine Shop/Motor Pool
Wisher - Machine Shop
Rice - Quartermaster - Badly injured.
Crutch - 'surgeon' general
Omie - RadiomanMimi and her girls:
Mimi - Dead.
Kettle - Dead.
Rest of the Girls - Dead. Marlene's family:
SarahClose to PCs:
Spc. Tammy M. Jackson
Balls - Ghostly.
Imam - scavenger and keen on Marlene.
Motown - collector of musicsOther:
Dog Head - Ghostly.
Witch - ?
Sheena Bella - Spirit.
Matilda - Dead.
Newton - Dead.
Bondo - Dead.
Seville - Dead. Narrows:
RousseauBaby Duck's gang:
NeedlesDead Rough Riders:
Tum Tum - Dead.
Pipes - Dead.
Wheat - Dead.
Bingo - Dead.
Panzer - Dead.
Screen - Dead.
Flush - Dead.
Boo - Dead.
Bowdy - Dead. From ze Flashbacks:
Max - Cash - Formerly-Max
... more coming soon ...Some PlacesThe Chateau
- Obviously. Minehead
- Near God's prison. If he's moved into that area, it's likely under siege. Narrows
- Small camp for traders passing through, and where many Riders keep their families. Torch
runs the front-end of the camp, a bar and gas repository. Backwater
- Small town of around 20 or so, living off of industrial remains. Walters
usually led the people, but no tribute lately. Milltown
- We'll get there. Crude farming. Run by Millions
- Farming town; they traded whatever they could grow for whatever they couldn't. Marco
is the official leader of Brockway. Ogdenville
- Used to have a mine, and nobody quite had the tech to run it anymore, but the old mine gift shop supplied shinies doled out very slowly in trade. You'd be amazed at what kind of Hocus Pocus people would make out of a cheap plastic toy, just because none will ever be manufactured again. North Haverbrook
- Was mainly a source of metal, scraps and a lot of hardware. At one point, they had had an extensive public transportation system, but it hadn't even been functional for a good part of Before, and now it was slowly being re-purposed as bullets or whatever else people wanted from metal.Nimitz
- Abandoned (well, not really) aircraft carrier. Lots of bad stuff being generated there.