[AW] Session 3 Letters to the Players

13»

Comments

• "...wanderin' off..." *blink* Wandering Off?!? Well, I never!

That door locked behind me -- someone on your side musta done it! And now I have to figure a way outta this hole, and sounds like there might be trouble on the other side, but sounds are funny in here. Wandering off, my foot!
  • Dear MC,

Please, please, please don' tell me I'm covered in someone else's blood. 'Less maybe it's Crutch's.

Gimme a break here,
    Gritch
  • Gritch, what weapons did you have on you during your rehabilitation? Did you get that antique handgun back from Navarre?
  • edited November 2010
    Bwah. Um, I kinda wasn't paying attention to what I was doing at the time, having been just recently drugged, and I wasn't moving under my own steam. If I had made a choice, then I would've gotten my gun and my armored hazmat suit (because I am now never wearing anything else ever again). But I don't think I would've gotten those things unless someone else specifically brought me them.

ETA: I obviously still had my violation glove, of course.
  • Alright, I'll leave it up to Navarre then. I thought he mentioned something about it, but I can't find it.

So...

Navarre, did you return Gritch's antique handgun during the time jump?
  • I mentioned it to Gritch in the bunker, but that was the extent of it. I don't think it's very high on Navarre's list, honestly - he'll probably see it and think of it when he puts on his armor to go join Uncle.
  • Posted By: cwilburI mentioned it to Gritch in the bunker, but that was the extent of it. I don't think it's very high on Navarre's list, honestly - he'll probably see it and think of it when he puts on his armor to go join Uncle.
    Sounds good. :)
  • edited December 2010
    So uh, these are all still true, right? They ended up not getting any air time, but I'm still interested in all three (except maybe Pamming, which is important, but less needy of response from me).
    • Someone has come to you with information about Jean. It’s good information. And, it’s something you should have known all along.
    • Pamming hasn’t had the abortion.
    • That kid, Frankie. He’s captured. He’s at the Chateau. And, he’s at your mercy.
  • Absolutely. Some of them, like Frankie of course, will require you to be at the Chateau or close. I'm waiting for the right time for the Jean info dump.