Off-site AW game. Anyone need another?

edited December 2010 in Pitch
I have a pbp running on my wiki. We are using an outside die roller and the wiki has email notification and/or an rss feed.

I had six but the guy playing the hocus bailed. After being convinced of being able to handle larger groups in Pbp I'd like to add a few more folks. If you don't mind what we've established in the world so far. It's not as fast moving as the ones here and there's been a pause over the holiday. We're mostly looking at at least once a day posts. But I'd be willing for it to be faster depending on demand.

Anyhow, if you're interested, let me know and I'll give you the wiki password.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Note. Current Characters are a Skinner, A Faceless, An Operator, a Brainer and a Gunlugger.
  • I would totally be keen on this. Thanks for the invite.

As for the pace- that works out for me. I'm in the process of moving right now so I won't be very active for a week, but after that a post per day with periods of faster play sounds great.
  • edited December 2010
    Trevis, I'm reading now. Battlebabe?
  • Having slept on it I think I'm keen to play a Driver maybe? If someone else is attached to the concept I can switch.
    Thanks for the opportunity!
  • I was actually thinking Driver... or, in this setting, Boatsman, I suppose. Is this alright with you? I had it in mind but wasn't sure if this was the place to discuss it.
  • Yeah go for it, and guess this isn't the BEST place to discuss it, but it's not the worst.
    I'll think of something else.

By the way, out with family most of the weekend so I'll chime in in the evenings mostly for this holiday weekend.
  • edited December 2010
    Chris. Sure.

Chris, Jeff, if you want to send me an email at trevis.martin at the google mail, then I'll send you a password.
  • A savvyhead character has come to mind, which I think has some legs. If you're still accepting players, I'll join.
  • Still got room? I've been reading over AW and I'm definitely interested in something I can check in on once a day or so.
  • Go over to http://wiki.trevismartin.org/pmwiki.php/ApocalypseWorld/HomePage and read the stuff over. We're not super fast right now. Then let me know what you're thinking about.
  • Sent to your gmail