Comments

• edited January 2011
    Beat me to it.
  • Pulse:

Say the Angel? has spent days with me on the road. Hx+2
    Marco, the hardholder got me out of some serious shit Hx +2

Everyone else knows a little about who I am and where I've been. Hx +1
  • edited January 2011
    Here's the start of the table. Of course, we'll want to let Rustin get his character put together before we really take off.
    with Lemmawith Marcowith Marshmallowwith Pulsewith Veronicawith Setter
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lemma has--+1, +1 (+2)-1, -1 (-2)+1, -1 (=0)+1, -1 (=0)-1, -1 (-2)
    Marco has-1, +0 (-1)---1, +0 (-1)+2, +1 (+3)+1, +0 (+1)+2, +0 (+2)
    Marshmallow has-1 +3 (+3)+1, +1 (+2)--+1, +1 (+2)+1, +1 (+2)+1 +3 (+3)
    Pulse has-1, -1 (-2)+1, -1 (=0)-1, -1 (-2)--+1, -1 (=0)+1, -1 (=0)
    Veronica has-1, -1 (-2)-1, -1 (-2)-1, -1 (-2)-1, -1 (-2)---1, -1 (-2)
    Setter has+1, -1 (=0)+1, -1 (=0)-1, -1 (-2)+2, -1 (+1)+1, -1 (=0)--
  • I'm generous with trust and resources. Everyone gets +1 Hx with me.

Pulse? You been with me from before? Fits with your serious shit. That would give me a +1 with you, for a +3 total, I believe.

Now. I'm not sure who would've stolen from me. Any volunteers?
  • Sounds good, we've spent some time. Can work out details as we go.
  • Y'know, it actually sounds like Lemma's spent a lot of time with Pulse on the road, going out and doing salvage.
  • edited January 2011
    Yes it sure does. Cool. Starting to get a sense of how we fit together.
  • Well, I mean that in the sense of you actually having an Hx item related to that.
  • I guess that depends on what the relationship between Marco and Lemma is. I'm not sure as of yet. Your boy-husband-friend works for me. Does that matter? I'm gathering that you don't work directly for me. You'll do services for me and mine, but as an independent contractor, which is fine with Marco.

If you're going the normal-is-strange route, then so far, Pulse sounds fairly normal, and so does Marco. I think Marco could have the strangeness going on in that Marco, ultimately, is actually something of an optimist. Like I said, he's generous, he takes people in, he protects them. He probably appears weak to the more cynical members of the community, or maybe even nuts for his optimism.

I might recommend just going with Marshmallow, though, because he is your man-toy.

I could also be "the biggest potential problem," depending on what our relationship is.
  • edited January 2011
    Posted By: Max BMaybe to me, the most normal person is the strangest? Everyone else gets -1.
    Pulse is from outside gun town, spent most of my life out at Thule as a raider. Might make me strange to you. Also with bad weird I just don't get all the brainy weird crap going on in the ship.
  • I also have a +3 with Setter, I've been watching her secretly for quite some time.
  • I decided to issue only two of my three possible conditions.
  • edited January 2011
  • Remember it's not how much you LIKE them, but how much you understand them, I see some read it as how interested you are in them. Can be very interested in the ones you don't like.
  • edited January 2011
  • Maybe I should help you rather than other-way-round.
  • You don't need to, but you can always make it make sense: You think he can handle himself, he's gotten angry when you act like he needs your help without asking, you're afraid you'll hurt him... can always make sense.
  • Posted By: Michael Loy- Setter has been out for days on the road with Pulse.When?
    Was there someone you had to save somewhere far? And only I could get you there? Mission of mercy kind of thing?
  • Posted By: Michael Loy- Marco got Pulse out of some serious shit, which seems to have happened sometime before Marco was hardholder.

- Pulse has been with Marco since then
    I'd love to know what this was. Certainly the reason Pulse came here to live after fleeing Thule. I have a hole in my story between leaving Thule and coming here so we can fill in anything, we met out there somewhere?
  • edited January 2011
  • Lemma can highlight Marshmallow.