Five days, you've been told five days was all you'd have. This is day five.
As Norvell shared, the hold is running tight on food. People are scared and trying to hoard, but you're backing his play, right? Everyone eats, but how well has been a struggle. Someone, you don't yet know who, blabbed about the food running dry after this fight ends, so now things are getting ugly. Hoze has decided he won't leave your side, so he's tried to get all of his Snow Slave fellows to flock to you. It hasn't gone well, many of them only want the water of the spring or don't want to fight, or fear Harridan.
Give me a Leadership roll.
On a 7-9, pick 2 to be true. On a 10+, only 1 is true. On a failure, they're all true, sucker.
* Someone blabbed about the hold running low on food and now folks are fighting over their "fair share"
* The fighting has erupted into violence and a few have already been injured. Martial law has been declared
* Jeanette was found dead this morning, murdered over some food
* The gang that was Crackle's Boys and the Grays have been sniping at each other over security, who gives orders who you aren't around, petty shit; it's about to blow up
* The Snow Slaves are splintered on whether or not to fight for the hold, only a handful of them followed Hoze to your banner
Hugs and Kisses,