[Technoir] Moses

edited August 2013 in Out-Of-Game

Moses
Coax 3, Detect 1, Fight 1, Hack 4, Move 1, Operate 3, Prowl 2, Shoot 2, Treat 1. Kreds: 10.
• hardened, logical, renowned

Connections
Luke Cranston — Mid-grade Ring Cartel smuggler (chop, fix armor, fix guns, fix weapons, ride).

Kesh0 — Young hacker and illegal street doc.

Faizah Nyondo — Newly-elected Union foreman (date, shark). Owe: 10.
• sympathetic toward

Marius Van de Merwe — Troubleshooter for Steiner Technology and Ring security.

Albert Wilhelm — Steiner head of Ring security (date, shark). Owe: 10.
• dependent on

Objects
Hong Gai Stinger — A fifty-year-old Vietnamese imitation of a South American copy of a Walther PPK.
• explosive rounds, small, stolen

Hosaka Y730 Rosette — A cranially implanted computing interface.
• cerebral input, cochlear splice, experimental, firewall, linked, nerve-linked, optical splice

Interface VII Reflex Stimulators — A series of nervous-system enhancers that improve reaction time.
• nerve-linked, quick, reflexive

Programmed wardrobe — Black linen suits (urban weight), Egyptian cotton Oxfords, and black leather chukka boots.
• machine-tailored, retro-fashionable, severe

A room at the Kilimanjaro Four Seasons-Marriott — A one-month residency in the cheapest room available. Room service, luxury, and anti-snooping circuitry in the walls.
• building security, status symbol

Comments

• edited August 2013
    I want to burn my last 5 credits, then take a shark favor from Faizah Nyondo. Just because. Are these two objects okay for you, Trevis? Also see that I added an "explosive rounds" tag to the gun up there. Is that okay, too?

Programmed wardrobe — Black linen suits (urban weight), Egyptian cotton Oxfords, and black leather chukka boots.
    • machine-tailored, retro-fashionable, severe

A room at the Kilimanjaro Four Seasons-Marriott — A one-month residency in the cheapest room available. Room service, relative luxury, and anti-snooping circuitry in the walls.
    • building security, status symbol

If those are okay, I'm 100%.
  • My intended notation for adjectives is like this:

Hosaka Y730 Rosette — A cranially implanted computing interface.
    • cerebral input, cochlear splice, encryption, experimental, linked, nerve-linked, optical splice

Where red is a fleeting adjective, dark red is a sticky adjective, and plain black is a locked adjective.
  • Don't you have a PC connection too, or not?
  • Marius and Kesh0 have ties to me, but I don't have any PC connections with an actual relationship adjective or anything. So no mechanical effects, as far as I can see. In a face to face game, I might write down names just to remember, but here I have immediate access to everyone's character sheets, so I didn't figure there was much point.
  • edited August 2013
    No strictly mechanical effects, but having a PC connection means fictionally you know them well enough to do a favor, or to call on them for one. You might not have that with every PC. I don't think it's asymmetrical though. If they claim one with you, you have one with them. (No adjective)
  • When you say "do a favor", you mean "favor" in the colloquial sense, not in the game mechanic sense?
  • I went and added Marius and Kesh0. We haven't yet established a particular connection between Moses and DaFino.
  • colloquial. It doesn't really make sense mechanically (rather the range of possible favors is more open, perhaps, than for the NPC's.)
  • I'm replacing "encryption" with "firewall" on my headjack, just for aesthetic reasons.