A Public Apology

edited December 2013 in PBP Discussion
Hey,

So a while ago I came onto this site all keen and excited for some pbp. I started a game and I joined a game and things were great. Then I started posting intermittently and then I stopped posting all together, all without an explanation or anything of the sort.

I'm so sorry about that.

Between a new baby and a bout of depression, I just wasn't in the right headspace for this kind of stuff. And once I'd left it for a little while, it was hard to come back so I left it some more. And some more. And now it's been months.

I feel like I've let down the people I was playing with. I know this kind of thing happens with pbp games and all that, but I wanted to apologise properly. I'm trying to become a more reliable person and will actually be sticking to the things I commit to in future and being more careful about the things I commit to.

Thanks
- David

P.S. If you're feeling the same vibes feel free to talk about it in this post

P.P.S. If this isn't the right category let me know and I'll move it. Or if this is inappropriate I can delete it.

Comments

• Good luck dealing with depression. I wrestle with it, especially this time of the year, and know it is difficult.