Map Game?

edited March 2014 in Pitch
Hi all, I'm playing an asynchronous map-making/setting-development game at a G+ community and on GDocs. One of the possible instructions in the game is to try to recruit another player. So, I thought this group might be a good place, though there must be some overlap with the other places where I've solicited. It's basically turn-taking play by post.

You can see our folder of docs (including the random action generator as well as all the generations of our map and the document with written descriptions) HERE.

And the community is HERE.

Let me know if you're interested! First person who wants to play gets added to the turn order and if anyone else wants to, I'll keep you in mind next time I get to bring someone else in.

And let me know if you have any questions about the game!

Comments

• I'm interested, but I'm on my phone right now, so I'll have to check out the rules tomorrow. I suppose someone could beat me to it before then.
  • Sweet! I was surprised no one bit. We're up to four players now but I do have this outstanding invitation so getting you in would be fun, Max!
  • I was sick yesterday and forgot about this! Now I'm marginally better and checking out the links.
  • If you want in, invite yourself to the community and I'll have to share the gDoc folder with you. Is the email I have for you the one you'd use for that? (I assume so since its s gmail addy.)
  • Also, it's a few days old now but I made this to show off what's happening:

• It looks neat, so I asked to join the community on G+.
  • Yeah, that email should be correct. Cool!