[AW] Marlene And The Dunce

edited October 2010 in In-Game
After trading away the meat, Marlene, you're headed back to the fat, hairy motherfucker in his wide pants and suspenders. After asking around, you've learned that the man is somehow related to Crutch, maybe his brother, and everyone calls him Boo. You've found out he's left the stump and was last seen heading toward the machine shop, where Daff and Wisher work.

You're there now, and you can hear Wisher's voice coming from inside. There's this huge barn door standing open, leading into the shop. Peering in, you don't see any sign of Daff, but Wisher is kind of yelling at Boo.

"Boo, now I don't care if you have a wrench now... You're getting in my way."

What do you do?
«1

Comments

  • Boo's kind of hanging off the side of this old 5-ton Army truck. The hood is popped off, leaning on the side of the truck and there are parts scattered across the top of the engine. Boo's got that wrench and he's jabbing it into the engine well.

    "Don't worry guys! I'll fix it!"

    Wisher is flummoxed. She throws her hands up in dismay and slaps them down on her greasy coveralls. She doesn't seem too relieved at your arrival.

    "Hey, Marlene. If you can get this nutjob outta here, man, I'll be in debt to yah."
  • Great roll. You get 3 Hold.
  • Boo doesn't seem to pay you no mind though, ignoring your question. He's biting his lip now, trying to fit the wrench onto a part that clearly doesn't fit.
  • edited October 2010
    Sounds fair. What kind of non-meat stuff do people 'round here eat?
  • edited October 2010
    You've got Boo's attention, but he still clings to the truck, clanking the wrench haphazardly to the engine manifold.

    "You need help from Boo?"

    He seems hesitant, you might have to manipulate him. Tell him what you want, and what might be the leverage and show me the roll.
  • edited October 2010
    Sure. It's not your pleasant voice, or your kind words that have his attention. He's staring right at your tits, snug in the tank top under your coveralls. You can see some drool forming on Boo's lower lip, and his eyes are intense. He probably wishes you'd take him in the back of the machine shop and let him stuff his face with 'em. That might be a starting point.
  • edited October 2010
    Boo's gonna need some concrete assurance you aren't just tricking him. So, he reaches out with the wrenchless hand, as if to latch onto one of those things (tits), and then looks at you for approval before doing so.
  • edited October 2010
    He shakes his head, no. He's flexing his fingers on the outstretched hand, as if he's opening and closing his hand on something. He wants to feel those tits. And, that's going to be the thing that gets him somewhere more private (Where you plan on taking him anyways?).

    Wisher is just watching from a ways at this point. She's clearly interested in how things are about to go down.
  • edited October 2010
    Oh yeah. Boo's grip is tight on that wrench, he's not letting go. It's his. But, as you pull him close, his other hand latches onto one of your tits and he's squeezing the shit out of it. Drool slips from his lip, dripping onto his chest and the dirt floor. He's letting out slight grunts and short, breathy laughter. He grins at you, and up close, you can see his nostrils caked in dried up mucus.

    "Let's go somewhere private."

    He's fucking eager now.

    Wisher has her sleeve up, covering her chuckles.
  • He waits there. He's fondling the wrench now, obviously excited for what's to come.

    Wisher tries to bite her tongue, preventing her laughter as you approach.

    "I guess I owe you big time. What's with the wrench?"
  • edited October 2010
    Wisher nods. She's younger, maybe nineteen or so. She's a thin girl, but she's got these rosy round cheeks that compliments her dirty blonde hair that looks like its been cut with a razor knife into a bob. She might even be pretty is she wasn't grimed up from the sweat and grease from working in the machine shop with Daff all the fucking time.

    "Your secret's safe with me. Like I said, I owe yah. Get that bozo out of here so I can get back to work."
  • edited October 2010
    Boo is just nodding, taking it all in like he understands, but as you talk you can tell he's partly confused.

    "I can help with the zipper."

    He grins.

    Very, very slowly, he assists you at placing the wrench and positioning it so that it fits onto the zipper. He starts to pull down on the zipper, attempting to reveal more of your chest, his eyes going wider the further down it zips.

    As the zipper goes down, he starts pulling on hit harder and faster.

    What do you do?
  • He thrusts his face into your chest and drops the wrench. He's feeling you up and starts making all kinds of fucking noise, slobbering on those tits.

    Unfortunately, you hear people coming across the way, down an alley in the Chateau, toward the clearing you're at with Boo. Sounds like three or four, but you can't be certain. If they catch you in the act, it might not be good for your reputation.

    What do you do?
  • What exactly are you trying to do? Keep him quiet, or get him to go confront them?
  • edited October 2010
    Boo pulls his face out from being buried in your chest. This sad looks comes over his face; it's all covered in slobber. His wispy, balding hair is standing up everywhere now.

    "But, I don't wanna go. I'm having fun. Let's hide behind the tree. They won't see us. I promise. I'll be quiet."

    How do you plan to manipulate him into confronting them?
Sign In or Register to comment.